3-day Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) Boot Camp
The 210-260 “Implementing Cisco Network Security” (IINS) exam is associated with the CCNA Security certification.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
All IT Professionals seeking Cisco CCNA Security certification; Network Administrators; Senior Network Engineers; IT Managers; and Security Engineers.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Note: CBT XPress recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our IT Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) Exam 210-260
- Security Concepts
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing and Switching
- Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Content and Endpoint Security
- All Cisco IINS Training Materials
- 12 month Subscription to the IT Select Reference Library, Powered by Books 24x7
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- Exam Simulators
- On-site Test Vouchers
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch Daily
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
- FREE wireless and wired high speed internet access in guest room and common areas
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 1 Year Certification Guarantee
- Hotel accommodations include access to a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center, inviting in-room amenities, premium cable television and on-demand movies, all conveniently close to your classroom and lab.
- Round-trip airfare with assistance from CBT XPress` Group Travel Agent.*
- FREE shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport
- 1 year access to SkillSoft elearning IT/Business library
in your travel package and are your sole responsibility.
Click for travel tips from our travel agency.
CBT XPress lets you stay, study and sit for your certification exams in a special environment conducive to learning with the utmost convenience and comfort – The Homewood Suites, Hilton; Tampa, FL. This unique setting has been designed with your success in mind. At CBT Xpress’ training facility, you'll be just one elevator trip away from your room at any given time, providing easy access to the classroom and lab during and after class hours.
If busy schedules don’t allow your staff to come to us, CBT XPress provides on-site Boot camps for
corporations and military facilities. We’ll bring our certified technical trainer and test proctor
right to your location to offer you the same expert training and immediate testing that you would
receive at our facility.
Contact us for more information.
Contact a training advisor here for more details.
*Prices subject to change.